Sunday, July 25, 2010

Birthday, Engagements and Triathlons ALL With a SMILE!


What can I say?! Well first of all, I am sooo very happy that my sisterlocks turned 2 on July 21st! Yay! It seems like they have just taken off and I let them do what they want.... I notice that they are not as dry when I drink a ton of water and keep them conditioned. My locks get a little dry when I am out in the sun riding my bike for hours or run/walking for hours. So the water and the conditioner does great. Still doing the apple cider vinegar rinses with each wash. In my experience you can never stray too far away from the ACV rinses. They are awesome!

I am also back to doing triathlons. I have completed 3 races so far this year. It's been tough but I am doing sticking with it. It's weird but it's like I am having to convince myself that my knees are okay. I have an excellent coach and a great team. Also another sisterlocked blogger (sandzoftime - Mental Running) keeps me motivated to give it my best at all times!

So I have covered the birthday... I have covered the triathlons...
Let me tell you the good news! I am engaged!!!! My Sweetie Pie proposed to me on June 19th and I said YES! So now I am getting ready to be a married woman! I am so excited about this. God is sooooo Good! I am looking forward to spending many blessed, happy, and healthy years with my "Sweetie Pie"!