Friday, October 17, 2008

It's My Birthday!


Happy Birthday Girl
Comments & Myspace layouts





Go Libras!!!! It's my birthday!

Today I spent a quiet and relaxing day celebrating my birthday. I got my hair re-tightened and my mom took me out to dinner to celebrate. I got many text messages from family and friends wishing me a Happy Birthday. :-)

I am still recovering from the appendectomy so I couldn't go out and have some fun with my friends. If I was not recovering from surgery I would probably be sleeping in to get ready for the mock half marathon my running club is doing in the morning. So either way I wouldn't be "shaking a tail feather" tonight. I am still kinda sad about not being able to run but I only have 2 days to wait and "technically" I can get back to swimming, biking, and running. I am counting the hours...

My consultant Ms. Elaine Hill said that my locks were on track with the way they are maturing. She's awesome! She gave me a scalp treatment and my dry edges feel a lot better. I can tell that my hair has thickened up too. I am loving this journey with my sisterlocks!

1 comment:

Sandz said...

Haaappy Birthday T - thanks for the email.
Hope to talk to you soon.