Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head....



Today I got out of the house a little bit. I went to meet a good friend of mine that I consider my big sister for lunch at Pei Wei. Well it was raining and I did not have an umbrella with me. It rained on my new wavy hair! I was not too concerned. I thought well I would just wear my hair freestyle until I see my consultant on Friday for the re-tightening. I was very surpised that my waves stayed wavy after being rained on 3 times!!!!! Here are some pictures of my "rained on" sisterlocks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your hair looks great! I love the wavy look and the length is just right.I hope that y0ou continue to enjoy your journey!

phenomenallocz said...

Thanks for the compliment! I love your color. I wish I could do color but I swim so much and I am scared what the chlorine would do to my locs. My bday is today!! Go Libras!!!:-)