Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Working Late


Well tonight I worked late and made up for being bored most of the day. I put my sisterlocks in braids last night and spritzed them with distilled water. This morning I took the braids out of my hair and I got a wavy look. I like this look more as my locks grow longer.
One thing that is annoying is the dry edges in the front of my head. I went through a phase where my hair was dry all over. That problem stopped after about 6 weeks. However the very front continues to flake up. I suspect I am experiencing this dry patch from the surgery and stress from being in the hospital. My eyebrows are even dry! I will be happy when it goes away. I would wash my hair but I am supposed to be getting it re-tightened on Friday. My consultant usually washes my hair everytime she re-tightens. So I will wait until then and keep spritzing with distilled water. I hope I don't spritz my waves out!

No comments: